Table Health Services
Table Medicine provides an integrative approach addressing mind, body, and spirit through a direct pay, transparent system. This means there are no middlemen, no insurance rules, and no unpredictable or high costs. Our physicians and counselors seek to optimize your function and your mental & emotional health. We love working with individuals and families of all ages and situations. Working alongside you and other practitioners such as your primary care provider and other specialists is our forte.
For legal compliance reasons, we cannot see clients enrolled in Medicare Part B or Medicaid.
75 Minute Medical Visit or Functional Consultation $250
Adult wellness visit/preventative care with complex health history OR consultation for new client with complicated health history and/or complex problem >> Practitioners: Dr. Jennifer Lyon
60 Minute Medical Visit $200
Adult wellness visit/preventative care OR follow-up of more than 3 chronic problems OR initial evaluation of new problem for new clients >> Practitioners: Dr.Jennifer Lyon or Dr. Amelia Bueche
45 Minute Medical Visit $150
Younger adult wellness visit/preventative care OR pediatric wellness exam for new client OR follow-up on 2-3 chronic problems OR evaluation of new problem for established client >> Practitioners: Dr.Jennifer Lyon or Dr. Amelia Bueche
30 Minute Medical Visit $100
Follow up of biomarker or other test results OR pediatric wellness exam for established client OR sport physical OR follow-up on 1 chronic problem >> Practitioners: Dr.Jennifer Lyon or Dr. Amelia Bueche
15 Minute Establish Care Visit $50
New clients only. An opportunity to meet the practitioner, talk about your health concerns and learn how their approach would work with your specific health situation. If care is established an additional appointment will be scheduled to investigate your health needs on a deeper and more detailed basis. Please note that no health history will be taken and no diagnoses will be given. >> Practitioners: Dr. Amelia Bueche
15 Minute Medical Visit $50
Established clients only, a simple, quick visit like checking a rash, sore throat, cough, or other mild concerns in otherwise healthy person. The practitioner may require additional appointments if the issue cannot be addressed in 15 minutes. >> Practitioners: Dr. Amelia Bueche
Free Meet and Greet with Dr. Lyon
Once a month join Dr. Lyon as she discusses the benefits of functional medicine and her approach to restoring health. This event is free to the public >> Practitioners: Dr. Jennifer Lyon
To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligently is an art ~ Francois La Rochefoucauld.
At Table Health we believe in the healing powers of food. Our registered dietician is here to support you with any dietary changes you face. In these sessions you will be empowered with the knowledge to make healthy eating choices, you will be supported with a network of people who will help you follow through on your changes and you will be taught practical ways to shop and cook. These sessions are done in a one-on-one setting, as a family, or as a group. Let our practitioner guide you through the myths and hype and find a path that is unique for you.
75 Minute Nutrition Consult $125
For new nutrition clients, more complex situations, and family visits >> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
60 Minute Nutrition Consult $100
For established clients and follow-up visits >> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
5 Visit Nutrition Package* $470 (save 15%)
75-minute initial consult plus four 60-minute consults. Includes either one grocery store visit or one food preparation session.
10 Visit Nutrition Package* $890 (save 20%)
75-minute initial consult plus nine 60-minute consults. Includes one grocery store visit and 3 food preparation sessions.
*These sessions may include:
- Setting client goals, gathering health history, understanding food preferences
- Learning which specific foods affect your health
- Exploring new foods or ingredients and how to incorporate them into meals
- Understanding nutrition facts panels on packaged foods
- Learning about metabolism and weight and blood glucose regulation
- Creating interesting, colorful and nutritious meals for the whole family
- Making a meal plan either for cooking at home or for eating out
- Grocery store visit (additional $25 fee)
- Preparing foods in our kitchen that you get to taste and take home! (additional fee for food expenses: $20-30)
Recognizing the importance of regular activity on health status and longevity, Table Health has its own on-site movement specialists. Our certified specialists provide fitness evaluations, personal coaching, group classes, occupational therapy, Feldenkrais, yoga, meditation, and more. Whether you are an athlete focused on performance, a person struggling with hypertension or stress management, or someone who feels overwhelmed by chronic illness or just getting started with fitness, Table Health welcomes the opportunity to serve you as you move toward your health goals.
60 Minute Coaching Session $100
For all initial sessions and many follow-up sessions >> Doug Peterson, CAFS, ACSM; Erin Gysbers, MOT, OTR/L; Kathleen Wainwright, OT
30 Minute Coaching Session $50
For select follow-up visits for established clients only >> Doug Peterson, CAFS, ACSM; Erin Gysbers, MOT, OTR/L; Kathleen Wainwright, OT
MASSAGE SERVICES AND BODY WORK
At Table Health we believe the body holds great healing potential. The power of touch has the ability to heal the emotional and physical body. Our practitioners are gifted and compassionate body workers that have a great understanding of the human body. They work to attain improved mobility, decreased pain and elevated well-being through relaxation massage, pregnancy massage, and myofascial release.
90 Minute Massage $125
>> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
60 Minute Massage $85
>> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
5 Session Package $385 (save 10%)
Good for 5, one hour bodywork sessions. >> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
5 Session Package $565 (save 10%)
Good for 5, 90 minute bodywork sessions. >> Practitioner: Carol Bell MS RD
OPTIMAL HEALTH PACKAGES
Table Health is committed to helping people and communities thrive. We offer in-depth assessment, recommendations and support for individuals who want to optimize their health, lose weight, reduce medication use, or become as healthy and resilient as possible when facing serious illness like cancer, cardiovascular, autoimmune or neurological disease. Our Optimal Health Coaching packages save you money and add value on services designed to work together to give you results.
Table Health Functional Assessment $400
Includes 75-minute initial visit, practitioner consultation and review of biomarker testing, 30 minute follow-up, 60 minute coaching or nutrition session >> Practitioner: Jennifer Lyon
Table Health Cancer-Focused Assessment $350
Prevention, Survivorship, New Diagnosis. Includes 60 minute initial visit, discussion of biomarker testing, 30 minute follow-up, 60 minute coaching or nutrition session >> Practitioner: Dr.Jennifer Lyon or Dr. Amelia Bueche
Table Health Weight-Management Assessment $450
Includes 60 minute initial visit, discussion of biomarker testing, 30 minute follow-up, 60 minute nutrition session, 60 minute coaching session (includes fitness consultation) >> Practitioner: Dr.Jennifer Lyon or Dr. Amelia Bueche
DIRECT LAB SERVICES
We have our own on-site, direct pay phlebotomy and lab ordering service. We offer low costs & transparent pricing. Table Health lab prices are 6 to 7 times lower than the insurance or patient pay cost.
Because there is so much confusion about health products and various medical, holistic, and natural foods and treatments out there, Table Market exists to bring you products that are better for you and better for the world. We vet the companies we work with, we are extremely picky about products and processing, and our knowledgeable market manager loves helping people find just what they need and want, as long as it meets our high standards. Our commitment to ethical business practice and transparency led us to create a separate business entity for the market, and our doctors and allied health practitioners do not profit in any way from the market or their referrals to it; yet we do invite them to suggest products, and we stock the kinds of things they suggest for their clients.
If you have insurance, in many cases, you are able to submit your bill to your insurance company for reimbursement, or you may be able to apply your payment to your deductible. Because all policies are different and we do not have access to your particular insurance information, we cannot predict what will or will not be covered for you.
Health Savings Accounts are an option for health insurance and they have two parts. The first part is a health insurance policy that covers large hospital bills. The second part of the Health Savings Account is an investment account or retirement account from which you can withdraw money tax-free for medical care. Unused money accumulates with tax-free interest until retirement, when you can withdraw for any purpose and pay normal income taxes. We strongly urge you to look into an HSA as an alternative insurance choice.
Because we do not contract with insurance companies, we are unencumbered in many ways while helping you reach your health goals:
- You and your practitioner work together to decide what services you get, how often you get them, and when you get them. There is no other decision-making entity.
- You know the cost of every service you get up-front, with no surprises.
- The labs we work with will bill your insurance for you, provided you supply your insurance information to them. If you have no insurance, no worries, because we have negotiated excellent cash rates on your behalf.
- Because we don’t have the administrative burden and extra staff required to work with insurance companies, we can deliver healthcare for less, so in most cases, your visits at Table Health will cost less than your visits at a provider who participates with insurance, even if you use your insurance. For example, most people have a co-pay and deductible to meet if they go to their doctor for a regular quick visit like a med check or sinus infection. The average copay is $35, and the after-insurance out-of-pocket cost for the remainder of the charge is about $75. That means your visit cost you $110, spread out in two payments. At Table Health, the same visit costs $50 with no additional bills. You personally save $60.
- You get to spend more quality time with your practitioners because they get to focus on you – not on paperwork, checkboxes, and mandatory questions related to insurance participation.
- You don’t have to deal with EOBs (Explanation of Benefits), unexpected bills, and mountains of paperwork.
- Table Health focuses on helping you get to the root of the problem for healing and maintenance of your best health. In the long run, you will feel better and reduce your overall healthcare costs.